Apr 29, 2011

nak tuju lagu boleh?

Ahhha!!!
Mesti awok seme terkejut..
Koi kalau bab-bab nyankat orang ni, memang koi suka sangat.
Tapi idok lah suka orang nyankat koi..
Menci taw!!
Malam ni koi puaeh la..
Tibe-tibe je koi rase nok tuju lagu..
Bulieh ke idok awok seme?
Kalu idok la bulieh, awok seme pakat layan jelah yek..
Agoknya koi nok tuju kat sape?

Hmm. 
Hmmm..
Hmmmm...

Kalau nunggu calonnye, sampei besok pon idoklah nemunya..
Senang cerita koi tuju kat tuan blog la...
Sape tu?
Sape lagi kalau bukan KOI le..




Ne-Yo - One In A Million
Jetsetter
Gogetter
Nothing better.

Call me Mr. been there done that
Top model chick to your every day hood rat
Less than all but more than a few
But I've never met one like you

Been all over the world
Done a little bit of everything
Little bit of everywhere
With a little bit of everyone
All the girls I've been with
Things I've seen it takes much to impress
But sure enough your glow it makes your soul stand out from all the rest, baby.

I could be in love
But I just don't know (don't know, girl)
Baby one thing is for certain
Whatever you do is working
Other girls don't matter
In your presence can't do what you do
There's a million girls around but I don't see no one but you

Girl you're so one in a million
You are
Baby you're the best I ever had
Best I ever had
And I'm certain that
There ain't nothing better
No there ain't nothing better than this

You're not a regular girl
You don't give a damn about the loot
Talking about I can't do for you
But you can do for yourself
Even though that ain't so
Baby cause my dough don't know how to end
But that independent thing I'm with it
All we do is win baby

I could be in love
But I just don't know (don't know, girl)
Baby one thing is for certain
Whatever you do is working
Other girls don't matter

In your presence can't do what you do
There's a million girls around but I don't see no one but you

Baby you're so one in a million
You are
Baby you're the best I ever had
Best I ever had
And I'm certain that
There ain't nothing better
No there ain't nothing better than this
Girl you're so one in a million
You are
Baby you're the best I ever had
Best I ever had
And I'm certain that
There ain't nothing better
No there ain't nothing better than this

Diamond girl,
Only one in the world,
Just one of a kind,
She mine.

Ooh all that I can think about is what this thing could be
A future baby
Baby you're one of a kind
That means that you're the only one for me
Only one for me

Baby (girl) you're so one in a million
You are
Baby you're the best I ever had
Best I ever had
And I'm certain that
There ain't nothing better
No there ain't nothing better than this
Girl you're so one in a million
You are
Baby you're the best I ever had
Best I ever had
And I'm certain that
There ain't nothing better
No there ain't nothing better than this


Jadi tak loghat pahang koi? :P

1 comment:

Jay Arr said...

apo kobondo nya koi oi? idok la teman nk berape paham ttg post kat atas tuh yg duk tuju2 lagu tuh...cuba jelas n xplain sket na...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Send a Teddy Bear Note at WiddlyTinks.com