I am human, i am not perfect
I'm not the best servant of the Almighty God,
I'm not the best daughter,
I'm not the best friend,
I'm not the best leader,
I'm not the best follower,
I'm definitely no angel,
Who never does any wrong..
I'm not the best daughter,
I'm not the best friend,
I'm not the best leader,
I'm not the best follower,
I'm definitely no angel,
Who never does any wrong..
gud bye 2010..gud by all memoriez..
but i got too much experience..
NOW...(nex entry ye)
Eh, silap before dat..
today is my BEST DAY..
YYYY???
....
....
hiasan semata-mata
MY BIRTHDAY..
ALLAH SELAMATKAN KAMU..
ALLAH SELAMATKAN KAMU..
ALLAH SELAMATKAN LISA!!
INSYAALLAH!!
....
....
THANKS 4 EVERYTHING SAHABAT
4 DA secret recipe CAKE..(early celebration)
4 DA BEAR..(early present)
4 DA chicken chop..(delicious tp x abes)
4 DA WISH..(last nyte wish)
4 N 4 LA...
TOO MUCH LA..
gamba hiasan..
bear sebenar x bole tunjuk..
nnti korang jelezz..
HEHE...(devil inside me)
sedap..sori x abes..
im very full dat tyme
.....
.....
.....
any present amat dialu-alukan
from all people around me..
my bro n my sis.
where my bfday presentsSS????
wuawuawua..nanges!!!
hehe...
E.N.D
p/s: NOW forward to da next entry ye!!!



1 comment:
wah...happy bday to you...
Post a Comment